How much does it cost?
- Your accommodation is covered against accidental damages of up to €500,000
- You’re protected by leading insurer, Zurich Insurance (PDF)
- More helpful hints can be found here
Hint: The excess to be paid in the event of a claim is €250.
What should I do in the event of damage?
- Ask your guest if they have liability insurance that may cover any damage
- Please get in touch with us straight away no later than 5 days after the guest has departed
For the damage claim are implicitly require: Photos, invoices and receipts.
What else is important?
- Who caused the damage and with what?
- Place and date where damage occurred
- What happened in detail? (Preferably a detailed description)
- What has been damaged and how can the damage be seen?
- Who owns the damaged item?
- Age of the damaged item and cost value (possibly send in receipts + photos)
Tip: Ask your guests for a copy of their identity cards before arrival.