Comprehensive service with 9flats insurance
9flats offers you a globally valid insurance protection against damages caused to rented property. Our chosen partner is the renowned Zurich Insurance Group.
What does the insurance cost?
We assume all the costs for the insurance so that you can at ease book or rent out an accommodation. Every booked accommodation is covered up to an insurance sum of 500,000 Euros against unintentional damage caused to rented property.
Hint: The excess to be paid in the event of a claim is €250.
What must the host do in case of damage?
- Ask your guest if they have a personal liability insurance
- Inform customer care promptly but no later than on the 5th day after the departure of your guest
- Summarize the events in writing so that we are able to prepare a damage report for Zurich (We want to take as much work off your hands but we do require detailed information on what happened as well as photos, invoices and receipts from you.)
- Please answer all questions listed in the Word document which you can download here (or alternatively our customer care will provide you with it)
- Learn more about the General Terms and Conditions of the 9flats Insurance
Further tips around the issue of safety
It is paramount to us that you feel will safe and secure with 9flats. For this reason we given regards to this topic in our FAQs for guests and hosts and provided you with a number of tips in form of a PDF.
- Read more in our Guest-FAQs
- Download our 9 tips for safe travelling
- Read more in our Host-FAQs
- Download our 9 tips for safe renting
Host tip: Ask your guests for a copy of their identity cards before arrival.