1. Why do you rent out your place?
As a real estate agent, I occasionally have furnished apartments to rent out.
2. Why 9flats?
9flats provides a good all-round package. The automatic accounting functions and Google calendars are particularly useful.
3. How have you changed your decor since listing your place?
We’ve changed the equipment in the flats a bit. We get inspired by other apartments.
4. Do you offer your guests any extras?
We offer WiFi and great customer service. We strive to give every guest a pleasant stay.
5. What do you enjoy about living with people you don’t know?
It’s a great opportunity to learn about the world. Everyone has their own history, and reason to live with us. I always find the variety of reasons interesting.
6. My top tip for aspiring hosts
New hosts should be well prepared before the first arrival and listen to every piece of advice and feedback from guests.
7. What’s your most memorable travel experience?
I once did a 1,000km boat trip in the US. We slept on islands and lived only on our own supplies. That was my best trip so far.
8. What's your personal travel philosophy?
Just try it out. There are so many places in the world, and each one has its own particular feeling. If you’re open-minded enough, you can explore the world.
9. If you could host anyone in the world as your next guest, who would it be?
Warren Buffett, I’d love to listen to him.